|New Rosi Components Package released|
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
And many more for $35 only - details here
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Networks > Administrator Tools|
||19 Jul 2000
|By Serge Ryvkin. This program was developed for system administrator and network users so them would be able to watch CISCO router's channel statistics (channel rate, volume, CPS) in real time. In addition it shows real time traffic information for selected subnets (IP accounting) and CPU Utilization. All collected information can be retrieved from embedded HTTP server by any browser and can be written to Log files.|
|Download: NT4 W2K W95 W98
|Components > Communications > RAS|
||18 May 2001
|By Serge Ryvkin. TRasObject implemets main functions, that allow to developer to use Remote Access Service possibilities in the program. It allows to manage connections (create, modify, rename, delete), dial and hangup selected connction.|
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $29
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages