|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Kylix > Database > Direct Access|
||12 Aug 2002
|By Unley Software. The KeyDB engine is a component developed as a desktop database solution.
Some of the features of the new engine are:
In addition, the KeyDB desktop has routines available for batch copying of Paradox/BDE tables into your databases.
- Up to 1000 tables per database in a single file
- Up to 255 fields per table
- Up to 32 indexes per table
- Up to 32 fields per index (Max. key size 500 bytes)
- Blob support
- Transaction support and encryption
- Multi-user access
- User security features including passwords and variable access permission levels
- Optimized filters
- In-memory tables
- Run-time restructuring
- Run-time data importing from other datasets
- Fully native Delphi component that compiles into your executable
- Compatible with most TTable functions to make conversion simple
- Small footprint.
Trial (work while IDE is running)
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $199
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages