|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Traffic Tools|
||01 Dec 2004
|By Analysespider. Analyse Spider (ANSP) is a powerful Web Log File Analyzer tool with a wealth of analysis to help you optimize your site. This tool can also help you to see if your Web site promotion is paying off, when you should update your Web site, and which errors occurred on your Web site.It offers the easiest way to produce professional Log Reports from your raw log files. This powerful Log File Analyzer comes to you packed with features and the best-looking Log File output available.
Analyse Spider can be used to process web-site logs, e.g. Apache, Microsoft Internet Information Server, and others:
- Visitor Geographic Region Statistics: Other log analysis softwares (such as SurfStats, webtrends log analyzer...) use "reverse DNS lookup" technology to generate geographical information, which is slowly speed and highly incorrect. Analyse Spider uses an internal IP mapping technology that identifies a visitor's geographical region by their IP address.
- This program allows you to track visits by robots, spiders, crawlers, and other automated surf tools to your Web site. With the unique feature, Identify which spider visited, when it visited, and what pages it may have indexed. If, for example, a search send out what are called spiders, crawlers or robots to visit your site and gather web pages. Here you can see which check if they have spidered all your pages. It can identify spiders (the Best 10 top search engines and other spiders). When a search engine have spidered your site, you will usually show up in the search listings after a few weeks.
- Download Statistics:
- Download Product: The report and graph show the downloaded software file name, the download the number of times, the number of download file From Download Site, the number of download file From Home Page,the percentage of download file From Home Page that was used during the specified time period (per Day, Week, Month).
- Download Resource: The report and graph show the number of download file From Download Site, the number of download file From Home Page, the percentage of download file From Home Page that was used during the specified time period (per Day, Week, Month).
- Advanced visitor filter:
- Using filters to include and exclude specific pages or files (Example: you can use this filter to see how many people visited your download page, or how many people downloaded a specific file).
- Using filters to include and exclude specific IP or IP ranges.
- Range of Date: All Dates, current month's only, Specific period.
- Day of Week (Example: you can use this filter to see what happened on a specific day).
- Hour of Day (Example: you can use this filter to see what happened at a specific time).
- Access Statistics: This report shows the number of visitors, web pages viewed, files downloaded and Incomplete downloaded, directories that were accessed, and images that were accessed during the time period entered, the number of unique IPs, the amount of bandwidth used, and Day of the Week, and Hour of the Day.
- Technical Information Statistics: This report shows errors visitors encountered at the site, broken down by Missing Files (404) and Miscellaneous Errors.
- Easy-to-use interface: Analyze spider has an extremely easy to use interface that requires no technical knowledge whatsoever.
- Analysis is presented in easy to read lists or graphs.
- Can analyze GZ compressed log files: Without first extracting them to your hard drive, so you save disk space and download time.
- Supports major web server log file formats on both Windows and Unix platforms.
- Auto detects log file format.
- Reports on multiple log files as if they are one continuous log file to view historical trends.
- To use Analyse Spider, you need to have access to your server's log files.
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages