Risco Software, Inc
|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Developer Tools > Developer Tools > Software Protection|
A1 UltraProtect v.1.09f||SW
||12 May 2006
|By Risco Software, Inc. Protects Delphi and BCB compiled application against piracy, using public keys encryption algorithms (RSA) to create and verify the registration keys and unlock some RSA key locked code, it has embedded cryptor against dump and unpacker. It also has many anti debug tricks. With specialized API system, mutual communication between loader and application is also can be achieved.
- RSA1024 - With RSA keys system,cracker can not write a KeyGen(or KeyMaker) of your production without the RSA private key (the RSA private key only in the author's hand). And your can specify some code to be locked by the RSA keys,so is the cracker have not the proper key.dat on the proper machine,the code protected can not decrypt.
- Polymorph - Polymorph decryption routines and several encrypted layers. The code being protected varied every time your protect your application.
- Embedded cryptor - You can specify the place in your application to embed the inner cryptor. With the embedded cryptor,your application can not be cracked even though the cracker know the original entry point (OEP) and rebuild your Import table.
- Mutual Communication - API system which allows communication between application and loader, loader can call some of the application's export function, and the application can call the function the protected system provided.
- Anti patch/loader - Protects your files against patching/modifications and disassembling
- Anti-Soft ice - Numega Softice detection and Frogsice detection
- Anti debug, dump, trace... Anti-debugger & Monitor like W32Dasm, SoftIce, TRW 2000, Turbo Debugger, Sourcer, Filemon, ExeSpy, ResSpy, RegMon, Memory Monitor etc.
- Runtime code encryption Important parts of your code can be protected individually, providing extra protection against memory patches.
- System-specific licenses License keys may be locked to a specific system by checking the computer's unique fingerprint (such as harddisk ID, CPU ID etc).
- Stolen keys keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys.
- Trial setting possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on the number of runs left.
|Download: CB1 CB2k6 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages