Risco Software, Inc
|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Developer Tools > Developer Tools > Software Protection|
A1 UltraProtect v.1.09f||SW
||12 May 2006
|By Risco Software, Inc. Protects Delphi and BCB compiled application against piracy, using public keys encryption algorithms (RSA) to create and verify the registration keys and unlock some RSA key locked code, it has embedded cryptor against dump and unpacker. It also has many anti debug tricks. With specialized API system, mutual communication between loader and application is also can be achieved.
- RSA1024 - With RSA keys system,cracker can not write a KeyGen(or KeyMaker) of your production without the RSA private key (the RSA private key only in the author's hand). And your can specify some code to be locked by the RSA keys,so is the cracker have not the proper key.dat on the proper machine,the code protected can not decrypt.
- Polymorph - Polymorph decryption routines and several encrypted layers. The code being protected varied every time your protect your application.
- Embedded cryptor - You can specify the place in your application to embed the inner cryptor. With the embedded cryptor,your application can not be cracked even though the cracker know the original entry point (OEP) and rebuild your Import table.
- Mutual Communication - API system which allows communication between application and loader, loader can call some of the application's export function, and the application can call the function the protected system provided.
- Anti patch/loader - Protects your files against patching/modifications and disassembling
- Anti-Soft ice - Numega Softice detection and Frogsice detection
- Anti debug, dump, trace... Anti-debugger & Monitor like W32Dasm, SoftIce, TRW 2000, Turbo Debugger, Sourcer, Filemon, ExeSpy, ResSpy, RegMon, Memory Monitor etc.
- Runtime code encryption Important parts of your code can be protected individually, providing extra protection against memory patches.
- System-specific licenses License keys may be locked to a specific system by checking the computer's unique fingerprint (such as harddisk ID, CPU ID etc).
- Stolen keys keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys.
- Trial setting possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on the number of runs left.
|Download: CB1 CB2k6 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere
With your free Skrill account you can connect all your payment options and use them without revealing any financial details.
- International money transfers to over 200 countries: Upload funds through your local bank, or via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
- Play online safely, securely and easily with Skrill: Spend with numerous partners including William Hill, Skype, Instaforex and many more.
- Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere: Skrill Prepaid MasterCard gives you the freedom, protection and control to spend your money.
- Pay and get paid securely: Skrill is the easy way to make safe and fast online payments internationally, with the highest security standards.
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages