|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Data Compress > Other|
Single File Data Storage v.1.4.1||FWS
||14 Aug 2007
|By Alexandru Murariu. The Single File Data Storage library provides an efficient solution for an application to store many different types of data inside one file and to be able to access this data very fast and easily, without bothering about creating temporary files or streams; when requesting to read, the compressed data is decompressed on the fly directly from the source stream.
Look at the samples and in the help file to see how easy it is to use SFDS.
- Single-file Virtual File System (read-only): SFDS files are ZIP like archive files (not really ZIP files) with enhanced functionality (see below). One or more SFDS files can be "mounted" in the application. Searching or requesting to open a stream for read will query all "mounted" files or you can just specify a single one.
- Transparent streaming compression/decompression with full TStream compatibility.
- Thread-safe (When reading from files): Read from multiple streams (located in the same SFDS file archive) at the same time (Just create a new clone of the stream in each thread - see demo).
- High performance: SFDS is perfect for Games(and other applications such as backup, etc) which need to store many (ussualy small) files in just a small number of (big) archives. Storing data in a small number of SFDS files results in faster access time to data (When opening a SFDS file the list of streams inside is cached in memory), and also makes it harder to modify files inside.
- Large file support (64-bit size) lets you store all the data you need in SFDS files of virtually unlimited size.
- Supported compression types: none (stored), zlib, bzip2. New formats can easily be added.
- Compression support is modular. Each application can chose to add only the compression it needs (if you need zlib compression/decompression simply add sfds_compressorzlib to the uses clause somewhere inside your project; add sfds_compressorbzip2 for BZip2).
- Per stream compression option; store one stream uncompressed, another compressed with zlib, another with bzip2, etc.
- No DLLs required.
- No file name restrictions (including unicode file names allowed - strings are stored UTF-8 encoded, just like in .dfm files). If the file name is an empty string, then you can still access the data via file index.
- Reading from compressed streams is just like reading from any other stream (even full seeking in any direction is allowed).
- You can create links to streams inside SFDS files (the new entries will point to the same data).
- Includes a list of opened reader objects, which are automatically destroyed if you forget about them (you only need to free the streams you open).
- It has lots of routines for adding/extracting, testing (MD5 error checking) files to/from the SFDS file format.
- It also has search routines, to easily find files inside SFDS archives (SFDS_FindFirst, SFDS_FindNext, SFDS_FindClose).
- Supports metadata information: you can set any fields: string, number, date, boolean, binary (Metadata Editor Form included).
- You can write/read SFDS files directly to/from any data source. Already implemented: Disk File [R/W], Memory Stream [R/W], Resource Stream [R]. Make a descendent of TSFDSCustomReader to read from any other custom source and a descendent of TSFDSCustomWriter to write to any other custom source. Once written, a SFDS file cannot have more data appended to it.
- There are no components to install, so this library also works with the free Turbo Delphi.
- Best of all: it's completely free (Even for commercial use).
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D5 D6 D7
|Components > Menus > Menu Enhancements|
Easy Menus v.1.1a||FWS
||11 Dec 2005
|By Alexandru Murariu. Easy Menus Components are a set of 12 Delphi Components designed to make menu manipulation easier. Help File Included.
TMultiLanguage - adds Multilanguage capabilities to your application.
TMRU - stores a list with recently used files.
TToolsManager - a component designed to add a Tools Menu to your application.
TToolsManagerEditor - a component that edits the tools of a TToolsManager.
TAlignedPopupMenu - a menu component that aligns to a control.
TSystemMenu - you can add your own menu items into the system menu of your Form (The properties of TMenuItem are all supported; even the images are painted on the system menu).
TFavorites - a component designed to add a Favorites Menu to your application.
TFavoritesEditor - a component that edits the favorites of a TFavorites.
TDirectoryMenu - a component designed to show the contents of a directory in a menu.
TSystemImageList - an ImageList which points to the system (shell) images.
TINIMenuStorage - used with TMRU, TFavorites and TToolsManager (to store data).
TREGMenuStorage - used with TMRU, TFavorites and TToolsManager (to store data).
|Download: D6 D7
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages