|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|DB-Aware Components > DB Access > SQL|
||22 Apr 2005
|By cioosoft.de. Add to your Delphi/Firebird applications a comfortable connection-dialog similar to the Delphi IDE.
Component to save database connection-parameters of Firebird/Interbase.
- creates and manages ini-file automatically
- dialog-captions can be set in Objectinspector (multiliguality)
- no sourcecode editing necessary.
- Borland Delphi (version 7 tested)
- Interbase Express Component (version 7.08 tested).
|Download: D2005 D5 D6 D7
|Database Tools > Interbase, Firebird, Yaffil > Light Tools|
||29 Nov 2005
|By cioosoft.de. Create your Delphi object-model for Interbase/Firebird in six simple steps.
- creation of all necessary procedures, generators, triggers etc. automatically
- changing or extending the data-model is possible at every time
- you decide what your object-model shall look like by programm settings
- support for master-detail connections
- full support of the database domain-model
- manage multiple databases in a single object-model
- use the objects in your program in only a few lines of code.
- Delphi from Version 5
- Interbase-Express (current version) to access Interbase/Firebird.
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W2K3 W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages