|New Rosi Components Package released|
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
And many more for $35 only - details here
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Text > Convertors|
Charset Detector v.1.0||FW
||14 Mar 2006
|By Nick Yakowlew. Charset Detector - is a stand alone executable module for automatic charset / encoding detection of a given text / file.
Charset Detector can be useful for internationalisation support in multilingual applications such as web-script editors or Unicode editors.
Given input buffer will be analysed to guess used encoding. The result - charset name or codepage id - can be used as control parameter for charset conversation procedure.
Source: On request
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages