|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Tabbed Components > Page Controls|
||16 Mar 2007
|By Scott Pettitt. This is a clone of TPageControl with added features:
- Close button on Tabs
- Small or Large Close Button
- Color/Gradient -- ActiveTabs/InactiveTabs
- Font for ActiveTabs/InactiveTabs
- Individual color for TTabExtSheet
- Picture Property when there are no tabs showing
- Flat Property make it flat when one or more tabs are visible
- OncloseTab Property with CanClose Var
- OnTabClick Property
- OnTabDelete Property fires when the tab is been nil
- TabDragDrop Property when enabled allows user to drag & drop Tabs.
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages