|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Communications > Fax|
Send fax directly with HylaFax or MSFax v.1.0||FWS
||26 Nov 2008
|By George Torok. Two example application that allow developers to make Delphi application that sends fax directly over HylaFax or Microsoft Fax Service.
- HylaFax: HylaFax is an open source fax server under Linux. We are lucky, because we can communicate HylaFax through FTP. So you we have to write a special FTP client software, that send parameters and fax file (postscript or pdf) to HylaFax. The example show you how can you do this. Requires Indy v9, so you must download and install Indy component collection.
- Microsoft Fax Service: This application shows you, how you can send fax from Delphi through simple fax service or shared fax. It needs FAXCOMEXLib_TLB that you must download and install as component (source code include).
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Delphi XE6 Cookbook
Delphi XE6 Cookbook is intended for those who are wellversed with the basics of RAD Studio, or for seasoned users who are migrating from the earlier versions of RAD. Even for nonseasoned RAD Studio programmers, there are an abundance of references available to get you up to speed before beginning to read this book. Along with the background knowledge in app development, it is also assumed that you are proficient in C++. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages