|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Communications > Fax|
Send fax directly with HylaFax or MSFax v.1.0||FWS
||26 Nov 2008
|By George Torok. Two example application that allow developers to make Delphi application that sends fax directly over HylaFax or Microsoft Fax Service.
- HylaFax: HylaFax is an open source fax server under Linux. We are lucky, because we can communicate HylaFax through FTP. So you we have to write a special FTP client software, that send parameters and fax file (postscript or pdf) to HylaFax. The example show you how can you do this. Requires Indy v9, so you must download and install Indy component collection.
- Microsoft Fax Service: This application shows you, how you can send fax from Delphi through simple fax service or shared fax. It needs FAXCOMEXLib_TLB that you must download and install as component (source code include).
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages