|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Communications > Fax|
Send fax directly with HylaFax or MSFax v.1.0||FWS
||26 Nov 2008
|By George Torok. Two example application that allow developers to make Delphi application that sends fax directly over HylaFax or Microsoft Fax Service.
- HylaFax: HylaFax is an open source fax server under Linux. We are lucky, because we can communicate HylaFax through FTP. So you we have to write a special FTP client software, that send parameters and fax file (postscript or pdf) to HylaFax. The example show you how can you do this. Requires Indy v9, so you must download and install Indy component collection.
- Microsoft Fax Service: This application shows you, how you can send fax from Delphi through simple fax service or shared fax. It needs FAXCOMEXLib_TLB that you must download and install as component (source code include).
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D5 D6 D7
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages