Discussion of Maestro Property Editor
|Components > Property Editors > Other|
Maestro Property Editor v.4.10||FNC
|By Maestro software, ltd. Maestro Property Editor is a powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use property browsing tool. Maestro Property Editor supports all major features that are known from the property browsers used in Borland Delphi or the Microsoft Visual Studio environments, but offers you more possibilities.
Maestro Property Editor helps you to build intuitive and professional-looking applications. It was designed to be suitable for many purposes like a data presentation, pages of an installation program, list of the object properties, system information, testing tool for the creation of new controls, and many other situations as shows the control’s sample application.
Professional developers can discover many possibilities of control's properties and events to create sophisticated and user-friendly applications.
Maestro Property Editor is supplied in three versions:
- OCX control suitable for the languages supporting the ActiveX technology
- Borland C++Builder version of the control
- Borland Delphi version of the control.
|Download: CB5 CB6 D2005 D5 D6 D7
This discussion forum is not common Delphi forum. This forum is intended for a concrete product discussion.
Please, post here messages concerning Maestro Property Editor only.
If you want to discuss common Delphi problems, please select appropriative Delphi forum, for example here.
No any topics still in this section
|You are currently not logged|
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages