Discussion of TinyDB Database Engine
|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Other|
TinyDB Database Engine v.2.94U||GPLS
|By Jaro Benes, DayDream Software. TinyDB is a small, fast and very reliable database engine for developers in Delphi and C++Builder applications. It provides access to a flat file in its own format without BDE, and doesn't need any installation and configuration. With TinyDB engine, all data can be stored in only one database file. TinyDB engine is an ideal BDE replacement for small database applications in Delphi and C++Builder, and soon also for Kylix. Can be use as simple configuration database too as well.
Complete update to Unicode Delphi and translate comments from Chinese to simply English (by JB.). For update to XE2 big thanks to Mr.Cervinka.
- Inherited from TDataSet, supports all visual DB-aware components;
- Without BDE, and no DLL, no OCX;
- All data in ONE database file;
- Supports BLOB data Compression;
- Supports database Encryption, and CRC32 protection;
- Extended interface for data processing algorithms;
- Supports In-memory database;
- Supports Multi-indexes, and maximum records quantity over 100,000;
- TinyDB Desktop tool, detailed manual, and rich samples;
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4 DXE5 DXE6
This discussion forum is not common Delphi forum. This forum is intended for a concrete product discussion.
Please, post here messages concerning TinyDB Database Engine only.
If you want to discuss common Delphi problems, please select appropriative Delphi forum, for example here.
No any topics still in this section
|You are currently not logged|
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages