|Components > Files and Drives > Packs
|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Exe Stream v.2.0||FWS
||31 Jan 2007
|By dihav. Use this component to write data at the end of exe files and read them later.|
|Download: D6 D7 DXE2
Solid File System v.3.1.73||C
||12 Mar 2007
|By EldoS Corporation. Solid File System is an implementation of a file system that uses single file on the media (hard drive, CD-ROM, database field) for storing the data. It can be used to preserve integrity of application data, save related data in single storage, store metadata, keep different revisions of the same information.
Solid File System can also be used as a royalty-free embedded file system for custom hardware solutions.
File System features, supported by Solid File System, include journalling, multiple streams per file, per-file compression, per-file and whole-storage encryption, defragmentation.
Solid File System is a commercial library, which can be used in your applications for different platforms, including various versions of Windows, .NET, Linux/Unix, PocketPC.
New release features include Windows 64-bit support, improved operation speed, redesigned journalling.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $1619
|Download: CB2k6 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
||557 - 881 k
||30 Apr 2007
|By UtilMind Solutions. Disk Controls is set of 22+ components which can make your life much easier if you developing software that works with disks, shell and file system. The package contains:
- Two advanced search engines, which will find any file or folder by specified criterias (DiskScanner and MultiDiskScanner components);
- The FolderListView component which let's you to display filtered contents of any directory and looks and feels like Windows Explorer. Supports big number of features such like automatical sorting of the list items with arrow-style sort mark on the header section, individual context menus for every shell object, possibility to hide or show some list columns and so on…
- The FolderMonitor, which will check your folders for any changes.
- The VirtualDrives utility, which can define, redefine or delete the virtual drives from the file system;
- Several components that provide you with detailed information about any shell objects (files, folders or drives), can retrieve the version information from executable files and dynamic-link libraries;
- Component which can install or uninstall new file types into the shell (dcFileAssociation);
- Component which performs the operations with files and folders on shell level (dcFileOperations);
- Several advanced edit controls and dialogs for browsing and selecting the files and folders;
- much more…
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $139
|Download: CB2k6 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D2007 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages