|Applications in Delphi and BCB||
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > GIS > Other
|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
GPS Relay v.1.2.8||SW
||30 Jan 2013
|By Stefan Ascher. GPS Relay is a standalone NMEA TCP/IP Server. It can read GPS position data from different sources (Garmin COM and USB, NMEA from COM, TCP/IP and file) and broadcast it to clients in a TCP/IP network (LAN, Wi-Fi) in NMEA format.
Additionally to serving the raw NMEA sentences, GPS Relay can be a HTTP server, so it's possible to see the current position on a moving map in a Web Browser.
|Download: Vista W2K3 W2K8 W7 W8 XP
||08 Mar 2007
|By Sternas Stefanos. GaiaCAD is a CAD/G.I.S. (Geographic Information Systems) Authoring tool.
With this program you can:
- Explore the GIS Philosophy.
- Write Scenario Script for Animated GIS Projects (Object Pascal).
- Connect to any database server
- Build Extensions for GaiaCAD IDE
- Build Windows Executables from Projects
- Build Windows Full Screen Presentations from Projects
- Build Windows Screensavers from Projects.
||03 Jan 2013
|By Stefan Ascher. Martis is a software program to create and edit GPS vector maps visually with the focus on Garmin devices and maps. You use it like a vector graphics program.
With Martis you can:
- Create new Maps for your Garmin device.
- Import and edit existing maps from various formats and sources.
- Can download Maps from OpenStreetMap.
- Edit maps just like as in other vector graphics programs.
- Capture position data from a connected GPS device and record tracks.
- Calculate short and/or fast routes.
- Compile maps to Garmin IMG files with cGPSMapper and mkgmap.
|Download: Vista W2K3 W2K8 W7 W8 XP
Silverlight Map Server v.2.1||C
||25 Nov 2011
|By ItacaSoft. Silverlight Map Server is a programming framework that enables .NET developers to build rich and high performance web GIS applications. The product is integrated with the Microsoft Bing Silverlight Map Control, giving the user the ability to visualize his own maps over satellite or road maps. This also exposes all features of Bing Maps (address geocoding, reverse geocoding, routing, etc). The Silverlight Map Server package includes the full C# sources (Silverlight and ASP.NET), sample applications in C# for Visual Studio 2010, 1 year of updates and premium technical support.
Online demo available at vendor's site.
- Development with Visual Studio 2010, Expression Blend and all IDEs that supports Silverlight 4.0.
- Main GIS functions (Zoom, Pan, selections, etc) already implemented.
- Grid visualizzation of vector data.
- Support for leading vector and raster formats.
- Support for leading geodatabases (MSSQL Spatial, Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, etc).
- Overlay of vector or raster layers with Microsoft Bing Maps with customizable level of transparency.
- Selection tools: by point, rectangle, polygon, circle.
- Measure tools: distance, area.
- Use of main layout features (joins, labels, graphs, colors, etc.)
- Thematic maps.
- Query on attributes.
- Creation of reports and PDF for high resolution prints.
- Geocoding and reverse geocoding.
- Built-in data gateway.
- Rendering of satellite and road maps.
- Rendering ana management of POI (Points of Interest).
- Support for main RDBMS.
- Editing of attributes and geometries for vector layers.
- Support for other map providers besides Bing Maps: OpenStreetMap, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps.
- Topological operations.
- GPS tracking (this feature is a work in progress).
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $7000
|Download: Vista W2K3 W2K8 W7 XP
Virtual Town v.111106||FWS
||23 Nov 2006
|By Volga-telecom. This is an interactive map web service based on a huge raster maps or satellite images. Here, each registered user can place any objects (houses, images, goods offers, music clips etc) into a virtual map. In other words, project is a "in-map" geo-database of such objects. Also the project is a monitor of the mobile objects (cars, etc). Some built-in services are implemented: e-mail service, chat service.|
|Download: W2K W2K3 XP
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages