Total 1 product
|Components > Component Packs > Interface Middle|
||08 Sep 1999
|By sEditTools. This pack contains enhanced user interface controls:
Data-Aware versions are included also.
- sEdits - enhanced, "flat" edit boxes with any text alignment, input characters validation, pictures in edit area, normal and/or UpDown buttons. Includes special edit controls with popups for easy, intuitive entry of date, numbers, filename and directory.
- sCombos - "flat", Office 97 style combo boxes, derrived from the standard TComboBox with beveled drop down list of any color, scroll and popup animation even
under windown 95 and even for OwnerDraw combos. Includes special color, font and path combos.
- sGlyphList - Component wich allows you to keep all the glyphs used by the program in one place.
- sControls - Misc. controls: Transparent, mouse sensitive, Borland style checkBox and radio button with 3d captions, 3d Label, buttons with some useful properties and more...
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Delphi 2010 Handbook: A Guide to the New Features of Delphi 2010;
The guide to what's new in Delphi 2010, from the best-selling author of the Mastering Delphi series and the Delphi 2007 and 2009 Handbooks. The book covers all the new features of Delphi 2010 for Win32, from Extended RTTI to new IDE features, from Windows 7 support to the improved DataSnap architecture. This is a brand new book, there is no overlapping material with the Delphi 2007 Handbook and Delphi 2009 Handbook (which you can consider buying along with this book in printed or electronic format). The Delphi 2010 Handbook is expected to have about 300 pages covering exclusively new Delphi 2010 features. There is no introduction material or anything like that. The book is for developers who use Delphi 2010. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages