|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|DB-Aware Components > Visual > Grids|
||19 Jun 2001
|By Igor Tugay. Grid keeps one dataset record row by row. Every row in grid is editable dataset's field with caption. Separators of groups of fields allowed.
There is few ways to make lookup for a field:
- imediate pickup list of values
- pickup list builded by SQL statement
- imediate list of values and it's captions. (it shows caption instead of field value)
- ist of values and it's caption builded by SQL statements (one to show caption for value, another to build picup list)
- datetime picker.
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages