|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|DB-Aware Components > Visual > Grids|
||19 Jun 2001
|By Igor Tugay. Grid keeps one dataset record row by row. Every row in grid is editable dataset's field with caption. Separators of groups of fields allowed.
There is few ways to make lookup for a field:
- imediate pickup list of values
- pickup list builded by SQL statement
- imediate list of values and it's captions. (it shows caption instead of field value)
- ist of values and it's caption builded by SQL statements (one to show caption for value, another to build picup list)
- datetime picker.
|News from our Sponsors|
Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere
With your free Skrill account you can connect all your payment options and use them without revealing any financial details.
- International money transfers to over 200 countries: Upload funds through your local bank, or via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
- Play online safely, securely and easily with Skrill: Spend with numerous partners including William Hill, Skype, Instaforex and many more.
- Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere: Skrill Prepaid MasterCard gives you the freedom, protection and control to spend your money.
- Pay and get paid securely: Skrill is the easy way to make safe and fast online payments internationally, with the highest security standards.
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages