|New Rosi Components Package released|
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
And many more for $35 only - details here
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Tools > Exceptions|
Exceptional Magic v.1.68||SW
||14 Sep 2006
|By Dimus Gremyakoff. What is ExceptionalMagic? Briefly, it's embedded debugging tool that provides some useful information about application's state at the moment of abnormal termination caused by exception. In contradistinction to well-known stupid message "Access violation in ... at ..." ExceptionalMagic informs about the exact location of error in application (source file name and line number) and also about a sequence of calls that leaded to this (so called callstack).
So, a brief list of main ExceptionalMagic features consists of:
It should be noticed that mechanisms of source code localization from an address and callstack tracing could be used any time and anywhere in application.
- exceptions catching and logging (both handled and unhandled)
- location of exception in source (file name & line number)
- custom exception filters.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $50
|Download: CB4 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages