|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Tools > Exceptions|
Exceptional Magic v.1.68||SW
||14 Sep 2006
|By Dimus Gremyakoff. What is ExceptionalMagic? Briefly, it's embedded debugging tool that provides some useful information about application's state at the moment of abnormal termination caused by exception. In contradistinction to well-known stupid message "Access violation in ... at ..." ExceptionalMagic informs about the exact location of error in application (source file name and line number) and also about a sequence of calls that leaded to this (so called callstack).
So, a brief list of main ExceptionalMagic features consists of:
It should be noticed that mechanisms of source code localization from an address and callstack tracing could be used any time and anywhere in application.
- exceptions catching and logging (both handled and unhandled)
- location of exception in source (file name & line number)
- custom exception filters.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $50
|Download: CB4 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages