|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Science > Solvers, Expressions|
TSP Solver v.1.2||FWS
||24 Jan 2000
|By GrMikeD. TSP Solver is a program that solves the famous Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP) of the graph theory. It gives you the option of using the Heuristic or the Exhaustive algorithm, it calculates the optimal cost and measures the time and the flop of the algorithm. It also creates graphs of the results that are very usefull for the study of the problem and that can be saved as Bitmaps or copied to clipboard. Includes a useful html document that explains what the TSP is.|
|Download: NT4 W95 W98
|News from our Sponsors|
Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere
With your free Skrill account you can connect all your payment options and use them without revealing any financial details.
- International money transfers to over 200 countries: Upload funds through your local bank, or via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
- Play online safely, securely and easily with Skrill: Spend with numerous partners including William Hill, Skype, Instaforex and many more.
- Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere: Skrill Prepaid MasterCard gives you the freedom, protection and control to spend your money.
- Pay and get paid securely: Skrill is the easy way to make safe and fast online payments internationally, with the highest security standards.
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages