|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > System > Joystick|
||06 May 2002
|By Heiko Groschupp. Joystickex is a nonvisual component to implement capturing of joystick input to your app. It uses no timer to poll joystick informations but is driven by windows messages. That means as soon as windows notifies a joystick event it is sended to that component and and will be processed at the same time.|
|Download: D2 D3 D4 D5
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages