G. Bradley MacDonald
|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Files and Drives > Disk Tools|
Disk Triage v.184.108.40.206||SW
||09 May 2012
|By G. Bradley MacDonald. With the advent of LAN based RAID Arrays in the Terabytes and home PCs shipping with hard drives that are measured in the tens of Gigabytes - it has never been more important to know not only how much space is being used, but where it is being used and what it is made up of.
This is the main purpose of Disk Triage. It is a specialized utility that sizes and analyses any directory you choose. It presents the sizing information to you using a powerful Tree View, Graphs and Reports. DiskTriage also provides the ability to export the gathered data to Excel and to save the sizing information to a Database and/or XML.
As well as the raw sizing information Disk Triage provides robust analysis graphs, lists and reports showing breakdowns by file size, attribute, dates (Create/Modify/Access), time, registered file types, file extension, file owner, etc. No other utility provides this amount of detailed information about the files that make up your disk space.
|Download: NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W7 W95 W98 XP
|Components > Labels > Formatted Labels|
TDateTime Label v.1.01||FWS
||02 Apr 1997
|By G. Bradley MacDonald. This component allows you to display a label with date/time information on your form. You can specify the format that the date/time information is displayed in - and how often it is refreshed. It is meant to provide a quick way for developers to put a Date/Time label on their forum. It could even be used as a crude form of clock if you wanted. However, be careful about setting the refresh rate too small - it could slow the program down.|
|Components > Files and Drives > Log Files|
||16 Feb 2008
|By G. Bradley MacDonald. TLogToFile is a simple class for logging information out to a file. While it is simple to use it is also very powerful and flexible.
- Use the unit - and call the LogToFile.WriteToLogFile method. The class takes care of everything else
- Events for before and after the logging takes place
- Handles Multiple open log files from the one class
- Can keep log file open between writes - for optimal performance
- Provides selective logging via LogTags property
- Provides Pre and Post text to allow writing log entries to HTML tables
- Automatic archiving of Log Files
- Full Source code, Help File (and Help Scribble source.) and demo Project.
|Download: D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages