Sergy S. Kukharev
|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Property Editors > Other|
||16 Jan 2006
|By Sergy S. Kukharev. TPEPropertyEditor component is developed for editing the set of properties, like Object Inspector from Borland Delphi. The edited set of properties can consist of unlimited quantity of elements of the following types: "Boolean", "Date", "Number", "Time" and "String".
The component has the following distinctive features:
- For elements of type "Boolean" the task of symbolical designations of values "True" and "False" is possible.
- For elements of types "Date" and "Number" there are built - in editors of values. For elements of type "Date" standard calendar Windows, for elements of type "Number" - the calculator is used.
- For all elements, except for "Boolean", the task of the list of values is possible. The list of values will be accessible at editing this or that property.
- For the properties having lists of values, the instruction of such operating mode at which value of property can be only an element from the dropping down list of values is possible.
- For properties of types "Date", "Number" and "Time" the instruction of an allowable range of values is possible.
- and many other features.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $35
|Download: D2005 D6 D7
|Components > List and Combo Boxes > Power Controls|
||30 May 2002
|By Sergy S. Kukharev. A TComboTree component is the read-only edit box with a scrollable drop-down window, that displays a hierarchical list of items, attached to it. Component imitates behaviour of the TComboBox component with a DropDownList style.|
Source: On request
|Download: D4 D5 D6
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages