|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Kylix > Components > Internet|
Web Provider v.2.3||FWS
||07 Mar 2005
|By Josir Gomes. The Open Source CGI WebBroker replacement.
It allows you to develop CGI applications in Apache and Linux environment with the Open Source versions of Kylix and Delphi. It has a very small size compared to WebBroker and it works fine with Indy, IndySOAP (Web Services) and ZeosDB. It has also debug options and log support.
Several demo programs but small documentation yet.
Based on original work of Delphree development team, it brings new ways to do CGI programming on Linux.
|Download: KLX2 KLX3
|News from our Sponsors|
Video and Audio Tips
Is your computer packed or overflowed with a huge collection of videos and music? Here is your best source to discover great tips and tricks to enhance your video & audio experience. Just take them to anywhere you want it.
Only from 5 till 11 March you can get:
- Bundle for Windows version: Wondershare DVD Creator, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Allmytube, Wondershare Video Converter Pro, Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory, 80% off (Original price: $213.85, Discounted price: $42.77)
- Bundle for Mac version: Wondershare DVD Creator for mac, Wondershare Allmymusic for mac, Wondershare Allmytube for mac, Wondershare Video Converter Pro for mac, Wondershare Web Gallery for Mac, 80% off (Original price: $231.95, Discounted price: $46.39)
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages