|New Rosi Components Package released|
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
And many more for $35 only - details here
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Buttons and Check Boxes > Buttons|
||09 Feb 2007
|By Indra Gunawan. It is an alternative to TBitBtn. Can be completely Flat and Changeable Color. Now added THIGSpeedButton, an alternative to TSpeedButton.
- Face, Border, Down and highlight Color can be changed; also support gradient color;
- Highlight Track, Highlight when focused (when mouse is in button, the color change into highlight color);
- There are 3 styles: 3D, Flat & UltraFlat (completely flat);
- EnterAsTab: Enter into Tab key, use Space for pressing button;
- New 2 kinds added, DropDown and DropDownButton; and many more
|Download: D2006 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages