|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|.NET > System > Tray Icons|
||07 Dec 2005
|By cprin gold. ASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to put an icon in system tray area. It supports many advanced features such as show balloons and anitmated icons.
ASTC Object Model Features:
The installer package contain sample code of using the control in the following languages VB6.0, VC++6.0, VB.Net, VC#.NET, VC++.NET and VJ#.NET.
- Show-Hide the icon in systray area.
- Show the icon in animation state.
- Assign a tooltip for the icon.
- Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
- Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on Win9x .
- Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
- Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on Win9x.
- Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the icon popup menu will be closed.
- Show more than one icon in the systray.
|Download: C# VC++
|.NET > Tools > Macro|
||29 Dec 2005
|By cprin gold. Macro Recorder component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to record and playback mouse clicks, keystrokes and bundle them into a file in order to playback later.
Macro Recorder consists of one object: MacroRecorder object.
MacroRecorder object provides the ability to record and playback macros from within your applications.It supports also setting the playback speed [high,normal and low ].
- Create a macro by recording mouse clicks, keystrokes.
- Save the macro into file.
- Playback the macro again from within the file.
- Change the playback speed from high to normal to low speed.
- It supports custom events like Recording start event,Recording finish,playback start and playback finish.
|Download: C# D2005 D2006 D8 S2003 S2005
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages