Maestro software, ltd
|New Rosi Components Package released|
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
And many more for $35 only - details here
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Property Editors > Other|
Maestro Property Editor v.4.10||FNC
||03 Mar 2008
|By Maestro software, ltd. Maestro Property Editor is a powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use property browsing tool. Maestro Property Editor supports all major features that are known from the property browsers used in Borland Delphi or the Microsoft Visual Studio environments, but offers you more possibilities.
Maestro Property Editor helps you to build intuitive and professional-looking applications. It was designed to be suitable for many purposes like a data presentation, pages of an installation program, list of the object properties, system information, testing tool for the creation of new controls, and many other situations as shows the control’s sample application.
Professional developers can discover many possibilities of control's properties and events to create sophisticated and user-friendly applications.
Maestro Property Editor is supplied in three versions:
- OCX control suitable for the languages supporting the ActiveX technology
- Borland C++Builder version of the control
- Borland Delphi version of the control.
|Download: CB5 CB6 D2005 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages