|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Graphics > Packs|
Envision Image Library v.2.51||SW
||19 Aug 2006
|By Interval Software. The Envision Image Library augments Inprise's Delphi and C++ Builder software development enviroment with powerful imaging capabilities. The library provides image file I/O for popular file formats, printing, scanning, and image processing features.
- Integrated with the VCL's TImage component
- Easy to use image viewer component with rubberbanding support
- Supports popular file formats: Comprehensive TIFF (Packbits, CCITT group 3, 1d and 2d, group 4, JPEG compression, Deflate compression, LZW is not supported for legal reasons, multi-page read and write) PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, DCX, TGA, ICO, WMF, EMF, PPM, EPS (preview only)
- TWAIN scanning
- Flexible image printing (original size, full page, specific width, specific height, specific width and height, stretch to page)
- Image processing: Anti-aliasing, brightness, contrast, convert to gray, edge detection, emboss, sharpen, smooth, flip vertical and horizontal, gamma adjustment, negative, interpolated resize, rotate 90, 180, 270 and arbitrary angle, cropping, format conversion including Floyd Steinberg dithering and color quantization
- OCR (optical character recognition) interface
- Executable programs produced with the library may be distributed royalty free.
- Does not require external DLL's. Includes complete source code.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: CB2k6 CB6 D2005 D2006 D6 D7
|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Other|
Spider Object Database v.2.0||SWS
||31 Oct 2001
|By Interval Software. The Spider Object Database is an object-oriented database system for Delphi. The class library is written entirely in Object Pascal and designed with an open architecture, separating the underlying database from the user's perspective. The library supports various database backends with both SQL and ISAM data access.|
|Download: D4 D5 D6
|Components > Tools > Other|
WordShare for Delphi v.1.01||FWS
||29 Jun 1998
|By Interval Software. WordShare is a Delphi (16 and 32 bit versions) component suite which centralizes all strings used in an application inside a repository. Centralizing the strings used in an application helps standardize the terminology across multiple forms. Furthermore, the central repository supports multiple language.
Requires the Spider Container and Persistent classes for Delphi.
- Design-time and run-time translations.
- Includes descendants of many common VCL components to replace the Caption property.
- Allows the end user to customize the applications terminology with the WordShare string editor. The end user may even add an entirely new language.
- Translates menus (main and popup) at design time. Short-cut characters are automatically generated for each menu item.
- Multilingual replacements for message box routines.
|Download: D1 D2 D3 D4
|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages