|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Graphics > Packs|
Envision Image Library v.2.51||SW
||19 Aug 2006
|By Interval Software. The Envision Image Library augments Inprise's Delphi and C++ Builder software development enviroment with powerful imaging capabilities. The library provides image file I/O for popular file formats, printing, scanning, and image processing features.
- Integrated with the VCL's TImage component
- Easy to use image viewer component with rubberbanding support
- Supports popular file formats: Comprehensive TIFF (Packbits, CCITT group 3, 1d and 2d, group 4, JPEG compression, Deflate compression, LZW is not supported for legal reasons, multi-page read and write) PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, DCX, TGA, ICO, WMF, EMF, PPM, EPS (preview only)
- TWAIN scanning
- Flexible image printing (original size, full page, specific width, specific height, specific width and height, stretch to page)
- Image processing: Anti-aliasing, brightness, contrast, convert to gray, edge detection, emboss, sharpen, smooth, flip vertical and horizontal, gamma adjustment, negative, interpolated resize, rotate 90, 180, 270 and arbitrary angle, cropping, format conversion including Floyd Steinberg dithering and color quantization
- OCR (optical character recognition) interface
- Executable programs produced with the library may be distributed royalty free.
- Does not require external DLL's. Includes complete source code.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: CB2k6 CB6 D2005 D2006 D6 D7
|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Other|
Spider Object Database v.2.0||SWS
||31 Oct 2001
|By Interval Software. The Spider Object Database is an object-oriented database system for Delphi. The class library is written entirely in Object Pascal and designed with an open architecture, separating the underlying database from the user's perspective. The library supports various database backends with both SQL and ISAM data access.|
|Download: D4 D5 D6
|Components > Tools > Other|
WordShare for Delphi v.1.01||FWS
||29 Jun 1998
|By Interval Software. WordShare is a Delphi (16 and 32 bit versions) component suite which centralizes all strings used in an application inside a repository. Centralizing the strings used in an application helps standardize the terminology across multiple forms. Furthermore, the central repository supports multiple language.
Requires the Spider Container and Persistent classes for Delphi.
- Design-time and run-time translations.
- Includes descendants of many common VCL components to replace the Caption property.
- Allows the end user to customize the applications terminology with the WordShare string editor. The end user may even add an entirely new language.
- Translates menus (main and popup) at design time. Short-cut characters are automatically generated for each menu item.
- Multilingual replacements for message box routines.
|Download: D1 D2 D3 D4
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages