|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Graphics > Packs|
Envision Image Library v.2.51||SW
||19 Aug 2006
|By Interval Software. The Envision Image Library augments Inprise's Delphi and C++ Builder software development enviroment with powerful imaging capabilities. The library provides image file I/O for popular file formats, printing, scanning, and image processing features.
- Integrated with the VCL's TImage component
- Easy to use image viewer component with rubberbanding support
- Supports popular file formats: Comprehensive TIFF (Packbits, CCITT group 3, 1d and 2d, group 4, JPEG compression, Deflate compression, LZW is not supported for legal reasons, multi-page read and write) PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, DCX, TGA, ICO, WMF, EMF, PPM, EPS (preview only)
- TWAIN scanning
- Flexible image printing (original size, full page, specific width, specific height, specific width and height, stretch to page)
- Image processing: Anti-aliasing, brightness, contrast, convert to gray, edge detection, emboss, sharpen, smooth, flip vertical and horizontal, gamma adjustment, negative, interpolated resize, rotate 90, 180, 270 and arbitrary angle, cropping, format conversion including Floyd Steinberg dithering and color quantization
- OCR (optical character recognition) interface
- Executable programs produced with the library may be distributed royalty free.
- Does not require external DLL's. Includes complete source code.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: CB2k6 CB6 D2005 D2006 D6 D7
|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Other|
Spider Object Database v.2.0||SWS
||31 Oct 2001
|By Interval Software. The Spider Object Database is an object-oriented database system for Delphi. The class library is written entirely in Object Pascal and designed with an open architecture, separating the underlying database from the user's perspective. The library supports various database backends with both SQL and ISAM data access.|
|Download: D4 D5 D6
|Components > Tools > Other|
WordShare for Delphi v.1.01||FWS
||29 Jun 1998
|By Interval Software. WordShare is a Delphi (16 and 32 bit versions) component suite which centralizes all strings used in an application inside a repository. Centralizing the strings used in an application helps standardize the terminology across multiple forms. Furthermore, the central repository supports multiple language.
Requires the Spider Container and Persistent classes for Delphi.
- Design-time and run-time translations.
- Includes descendants of many common VCL components to replace the Caption property.
- Allows the end user to customize the applications terminology with the WordShare string editor. The end user may even add an entirely new language.
- Translates menus (main and popup) at design time. Short-cut characters are automatically generated for each menu item.
- Multilingual replacements for message box routines.
|Download: D1 D2 D3 D4
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages