|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 3 products
|Components > Graphics > Packs|
Envision Image Library v.2.51||SW
||19 Aug 2006
|By Interval Software. The Envision Image Library augments Inprise's Delphi and C++ Builder software development enviroment with powerful imaging capabilities. The library provides image file I/O for popular file formats, printing, scanning, and image processing features.
- Integrated with the VCL's TImage component
- Easy to use image viewer component with rubberbanding support
- Supports popular file formats: Comprehensive TIFF (Packbits, CCITT group 3, 1d and 2d, group 4, JPEG compression, Deflate compression, LZW is not supported for legal reasons, multi-page read and write) PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, DCX, TGA, ICO, WMF, EMF, PPM, EPS (preview only)
- TWAIN scanning
- Flexible image printing (original size, full page, specific width, specific height, specific width and height, stretch to page)
- Image processing: Anti-aliasing, brightness, contrast, convert to gray, edge detection, emboss, sharpen, smooth, flip vertical and horizontal, gamma adjustment, negative, interpolated resize, rotate 90, 180, 270 and arbitrary angle, cropping, format conversion including Floyd Steinberg dithering and color quantization
- OCR (optical character recognition) interface
- Executable programs produced with the library may be distributed royalty free.
- Does not require external DLL's. Includes complete source code.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: CB2k6 CB6 D2005 D2006 D6 D7
|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Other|
Spider Object Database v.2.0||SWS
||31 Oct 2001
|By Interval Software. The Spider Object Database is an object-oriented database system for Delphi. The class library is written entirely in Object Pascal and designed with an open architecture, separating the underlying database from the user's perspective. The library supports various database backends with both SQL and ISAM data access.|
|Download: D4 D5 D6
|Components > Tools > Other|
WordShare for Delphi v.1.01||FWS
||29 Jun 1998
|By Interval Software. WordShare is a Delphi (16 and 32 bit versions) component suite which centralizes all strings used in an application inside a repository. Centralizing the strings used in an application helps standardize the terminology across multiple forms. Furthermore, the central repository supports multiple language.
Requires the Spider Container and Persistent classes for Delphi.
- Design-time and run-time translations.
- Includes descendants of many common VCL components to replace the Caption property.
- Allows the end user to customize the applications terminology with the WordShare string editor. The end user may even add an entirely new language.
- Translates menus (main and popup) at design time. Short-cut characters are automatically generated for each menu item.
- Multilingual replacements for message box routines.
|Download: D1 D2 D3 D4
|News from our Sponsors|
Easy data compression solution!
Easy Compression Library is a very easy-to-use replacement of TFileStream, TMemoryStream and other TStream descendants to their analogues with compression/decompression and encryption. Compression is transparent, all the methods, properties and behavior of TFileStream and TMemoryStream are supported, so it is very simple to replace them in the application code. Save up to $500 by ordering at Torry's Showcase! more...
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages