|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Bars and Status Bars > Status Bars|
Marquee Bar v.1.0||FWS
||11 Sep 2006
|By Matteo Turconi. This component is the very clever status bar used in iSysCleaner Pro (v1.x). If you need to do an operation and you don't know how much time it costs, use this status bar. It automatically supports XP Themes (it checks if themes are available and enabled).
Beyond to basic TComponent properties there are also:
- Active. Boolean value that indicates if the status bar cycles or not.
- AnimationSpeed. This property is the speed of the status bar animation.
- DefaultStyled. This property indicates to use default windows colors for drawing (only XP Themes enabled).
- GradientStyle. This property is the style of the fading gradient status bar. We have there styles: gsNone (no gradient), gsRightToLeft (gradient from right to left) and gsCenter (gradient from center to out).
|Download: D2006 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Delphi XE6 Cookbook
Delphi XE6 Cookbook is intended for those who are wellversed with the basics of RAD Studio, or for seasoned users who are migrating from the earlier versions of RAD. Even for nonseasoned RAD Studio programmers, there are an abundance of references available to get you up to speed before beginning to read this book. Along with the background knowledge in app development, it is also assumed that you are proficient in C++. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages