|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Bars and Status Bars > Status Bars|
Marquee Bar v.1.0||FWS
||11 Sep 2006
|By Matteo Turconi. This component is the very clever status bar used in iSysCleaner Pro (v1.x). If you need to do an operation and you don't know how much time it costs, use this status bar. It automatically supports XP Themes (it checks if themes are available and enabled).
Beyond to basic TComponent properties there are also:
- Active. Boolean value that indicates if the status bar cycles or not.
- AnimationSpeed. This property is the speed of the status bar animation.
- DefaultStyled. This property indicates to use default windows colors for drawing (only XP Themes enabled).
- GradientStyle. This property is the style of the fading gradient status bar. We have there styles: gsNone (no gradient), gsRightToLeft (gradient from right to left) and gsCenter (gradient from center to out).
|Download: D2006 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages