|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Science > Expressions|
Parse components v.1.0||FNC
||452 - 509 k
||20 Apr 2011
|By Yuriy Pisarev. The components are intended for Delphi developers and perform high-speed (about 10 million evaluations per second) mathematics and boolean calculations. All components are available for Delphi 5, Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE.
Components and units, mentioned above, contain a number of high-speed simple methods having the singular input parameter of string type, which represents the mathematics expression, and returning the number (AsByte, AsInteger, AsBoolean, etc.). It makes possible using the parse components at any time without unnecessary understanding the internal parse mechanisms.
It is possible making a user-defined functions, variables, constants and types. It is also possible making a direct reference to the simple variable of type like Byte, Integer, etc. Each number is represented by structure able to keep the variable of almost any primitive type. Within the calculation process the numbers and their types are being changed to fit the execution result. It means that if we have an expression "(Byte 2) * (Byte 2)" then the result type is being set to Integer to fit the maximum possible value of two Byte type numbers multiplication. The numbers are being changed the same way when optimizing the expression.
The components are not free, except for using in science purpose - in this case the science license is required; the science license allows to declare the unlimited number of user-defined functions. There are no restrictions making impossible using the components for non-commercial purpose in case of having no license. The only limitation is the number of user-defined functions. In any case you are able to define as minimum as ten functions for free (non-commercial use only).
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE
|News from our Sponsors|
Video and Audio Tips
Is your computer packed or overflowed with a huge collection of videos and music? Here is your best source to discover great tips and tricks to enhance your video & audio experience. Just take them to anywhere you want it.
Only from 5 till 11 March you can get:
- Bundle for Windows version: Wondershare DVD Creator, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Allmytube, Wondershare Video Converter Pro, Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory, 80% off (Original price: $213.85, Discounted price: $42.77)
- Bundle for Mac version: Wondershare DVD Creator for mac, Wondershare Allmymusic for mac, Wondershare Allmytube for mac, Wondershare Video Converter Pro for mac, Wondershare Web Gallery for Mac, 80% off (Original price: $231.95, Discounted price: $46.39)
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages