|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Custom|
oksDBEngine Home Edition v.1.2.2||FW
||16 Mar 2007
|By olkrosoft. oksDBEngine is an complete single-file standalone client-server database as a replacement for borlands BDE |
Home Edition has only one limitation: Reminder screen for freeware on every new DBSession.
- standalone database bde-replacement
- single file database: only one file for give away with your own database- application build with oksDBEngine
- client-server database
- Delphi components: OKSDBEDatabase, OKSDBETable, OKSDBEQuery
- inclusive adminntool-application as standalone-database without the need of delphi for most comfortly building databases and tables
- full SQL compatible
- royalty free
- incl. admin tool (exe) for quick and comfortable database management
- and much more...
SQL-Problems in Admintool fixed
|Download: D2005 D2006 D7
|DB-Aware Components > DB Access > SQL|
||16 Mar 2007
|By olkrosoft. oksdbQueryBuilder represents the ideal addition for oksdbEngine. oksdbQueryBuilder allows developpers and users building complex SQL structures by visual joining tables or table fields.
- NonVCL-Component for Borlands Delphi since Version 7
- Generating SQL-Joins visually via Drag & Drop
- Generating calulated fields for each table
- Easy generating complex SQL-92 structures visually
- Full SQL-92 compatible.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Pro Active Record: Databases with Ruby and Rails
Despite it's less than catchy name, ActiveRecord is a key part of the "magic" that makes Ruby on Rails such a hit. Without ActiveRecord, there would be no Rails. ActiveRecord is the connection between a Rails application and its data. Ruby and Ruby on Rails developers who want to exploit all the features of Ruby, of Rails, of their chosen database must learn ActiveRecord.
Pro ActiveRecord for Ruby picks up with ActiveRecord where most books on Ruby and the Rails framework leave off. Readers begin by learning about all the built-in assumptions that make it so wondrously easy to create freshly-built Rails applications from scratch. Next, readers learn how to adapt ActiveRecord to work with databases - and this includes just about all preexisting databases - that were designed without those assumptions in mind. Readers go on to learn how to tie ActiveRecord in with database-specific features such as stored procedures and large objects, how to migrate legacy database designs to work better with ActiveRecord, and how to extend ActiveRecord to provide new and innovative database functionality to their applications. Readers who absorb the knowledge given in this book will have a significant competitive advantage over those with only a superficial knowledge of the topic. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages