|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|Developer Tools > Debug Tools > Debug and Trace Tools|
||14 Dec 2013
|By Eric Grange. MapFileStats provides simple binary size statistics from .MAP files.
.map files can be produced by Delphi during the linking phase, they provide symbolic information on the executable they were generated for. MAPFileStats uses them to provide some simple statistics on the compiled executable binary.
Three values are provided for each unit included in your executable:
MapFileStats can be integrated into the Delphi IDE tools menu, use $EXENAME in the parameters field to have it open on the current executable project’s MAP file.
- Compiled Size: the size in bytes taken by the unit’s code in the executable.
- DFM size: the size of the DFM file associated to the unit, corresponds to the size of the first matching DFM file in the search path.
- Ratio DCU Size: the ratio between the size of the DCU of a unit, and its compiled size. Intended to locate units you depend on, but from which you use only a fraction of the code.
- Detects project location in parent folders of MAP file.
- Ability to copy lines to clipboard.
Don’t forget to enable MAP file generation in your project’s linker options, the smallest and fastest MAP file generation option (Segments) provides all the info MAPFileStats currently uses.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4 DXE5
|Developer Tools > Debug Tools > Profilers|
||14 Dec 2013
|By Eric Grange. Sampling Profiler for Delphi.
- Profiled applications runs at full speed, allowing to diagnose actual bottlenecks with no instrumentation-related bias
- Detailed profiling information, from the dll level down to the code line
- Ability to run unattended or over long periods of time to allow identifying rare or hard to reproduce slowdowns
- Supports Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4
- Supports TD32, MAP, JDBG and ZJDBG debug information.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4
|News from our Sponsors|
Video and Audio Tips
Is your computer packed or overflowed with a huge collection of videos and music? Here is your best source to discover great tips and tricks to enhance your video & audio experience. Just take them to anywhere you want it.
Only from 5 till 11 March you can get:
- Bundle for Windows version: Wondershare DVD Creator, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Allmytube, Wondershare Video Converter Pro, Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory, 80% off (Original price: $213.85, Discounted price: $42.77)
- Bundle for Mac version: Wondershare DVD Creator for mac, Wondershare Allmymusic for mac, Wondershare Allmytube for mac, Wondershare Video Converter Pro for mac, Wondershare Web Gallery for Mac, 80% off (Original price: $231.95, Discounted price: $46.39)
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages