|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|Developer Tools > Debug Tools > Debug and Trace Tools|
||14 Dec 2013
|By Eric Grange. MapFileStats provides simple binary size statistics from .MAP files.
.map files can be produced by Delphi during the linking phase, they provide symbolic information on the executable they were generated for. MAPFileStats uses them to provide some simple statistics on the compiled executable binary.
Three values are provided for each unit included in your executable:
MapFileStats can be integrated into the Delphi IDE tools menu, use $EXENAME in the parameters field to have it open on the current executable project’s MAP file.
- Compiled Size: the size in bytes taken by the unit’s code in the executable.
- DFM size: the size of the DFM file associated to the unit, corresponds to the size of the first matching DFM file in the search path.
- Ratio DCU Size: the ratio between the size of the DCU of a unit, and its compiled size. Intended to locate units you depend on, but from which you use only a fraction of the code.
- Detects project location in parent folders of MAP file.
- Ability to copy lines to clipboard.
Don’t forget to enable MAP file generation in your project’s linker options, the smallest and fastest MAP file generation option (Segments) provides all the info MAPFileStats currently uses.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4 DXE5
|Developer Tools > Debug Tools > Profilers|
||14 Dec 2013
|By Eric Grange. Sampling Profiler for Delphi.
- Profiled applications runs at full speed, allowing to diagnose actual bottlenecks with no instrumentation-related bias
- Detailed profiling information, from the dll level down to the code line
- Ability to run unattended or over long periods of time to allow identifying rare or hard to reproduce slowdowns
- Supports Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4
- Supports TD32, MAP, JDBG and ZJDBG debug information.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages