|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|Developer Tools > Debug Tools > Debug and Trace Tools|
||25 Oct 2013
|By Eric Grange. MapFileStats provides simple binary size statistics from .MAP files.
.map files can be produced by Delphi during the linking phase, they provide symbolic information on the executable they were generated for. MAPFileStats uses them to provide some simple statistics on the compiled executable binary.
Three values are provided for each unit included in your executable:
MapFileStats can be integrated into the Delphi IDE tools menu, use $EXENAME in the parameters field to have it open on the current executable project’s MAP file.
- Compiled Size: the size in bytes taken by the unit’s code in the executable.
- DFM size: the size of the DFM file associated to the unit, corresponds to the size of the first matching DFM file in the search path.
- Ratio DCU Size: the ratio between the size of the DCU of a unit, and its compiled size. Intended to locate units you depend on, but from which you use only a fraction of the code.
- Detects project location in parent folders of MAP file.
- Ability to copy lines to clipboard.
Don’t forget to enable MAP file generation in your project’s linker options, the smallest and fastest MAP file generation option (Segments) provides all the info MAPFileStats currently uses.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4 DXE5
|Developer Tools > Debug Tools > Profilers|
||25 Oct 2013
|By Eric Grange. Sampling Profiler for Delphi.
- Profiled applications runs at full speed, allowing to diagnose actual bottlenecks with no instrumentation-related bias
- Detailed profiling information, from the dll level down to the code line
- Ability to run unattended or over long periods of time to allow identifying rare or hard to reproduce slowdowns
- Supports Delphi 5 to Delphi XE3
- Supports TD32, MAP, JDBG and ZJDBG debug information.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages