|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Code Samples > Samples > Security|
Licensing Example v.0.1||SW
||30 Jun 2009
|By David Gilbert. While not being able to find any overlay suitable free software for managing the licensing needs for some of My apps, I have developed a simple yet effective way of ensuring that my Programs are being used by the correct registered user.
- Registration code vs company name validation
- Can setup different license levels easily
- Ability to use your own key styles/combinations to keep crakers on their toys.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $25
|Download: CB2k6 CB2k7 CB5 CB6 D2005 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages