|Applications in Delphi and BCB||
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Networks > Group Works
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
||27 Jun 2004
|By Team Soft SRL. OmniFolders is a workgroup collaboration tool with explorer-like access to documents and media files spread over PC's in the local network and internet. OmniFolders allows working with your files as if they were all local, merging them under a consolidated folder tree, providing access to the most up-to-date document available not matter where the file is. Also allows to organize workflows with documents and folders, emulating a paper-based workflow.
OmniFolders is not only perfect for workgroups. Sharing media files with friends and relatives now is easy. Do one-step photo album sharing. No image preprocessing. No time-consuming uploads. No server limits. Thumbnail and Filmstrip browsing modes with automatic resolution adjustment allows an optimized the speed access.
Also, with its exclusive MP3 real-time streamming, allows playing remote MP3 songs without wasting lots of disk space and time.
- Browse a common tree for distributed files and documents.
- Direct access to most up-to-date version of the document, without taking care of its real source.
- Access all current versions of the document, no matter where the file is.
- Peer-to-peer scheme for accessing files.
- Multiple server scheme for directory services.
- Transparent directories replication.
- Downloading is triggered as the files is required.
- Quick identification of the files' computer source by different colors.
- User defined attributes for folders and files, with filtering.
- Built-in MP3 real-time streaming server, compatible with most popular media players.
- Thumbnails preview mode for quick images browsing.
- FilmStrip preview mode for screen-resolution image preview.
|Download: W2K XP
||24 Feb 2003
|By Thorsten Sanders. The PowerHider hide developers which smoothly integrates:
A unique or matching engine generates the minimal non-destructive hide for any er changes you do in the source scripts, providing for easy synchronization. The current version supports MS hide Server only.
- an hide -oriented text editor,
- macro preprocessor,
- po compilation into internal er model,
- er synchronization,
- er decompiler,
- hide debugger,
- MS Visual SourceSafe support PowerHider aims to provide you with the most efficient environment for verstecken or development and management by keeping the structure of your verstecken in a set of well-structured, readable, reusable and RDBMS-independent hide scripts.
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
Projetex Project Management Server v.2005||SW
||21 Jan 2005
|By AIT Project Management. Projetex 2005 is Project Management Software for Expert Teams. It tremendously simplifies task of corporate and freelance workflow management, data and files sharing within company and provides multiple benefits for each team member. System Administrator, General Management, Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Human Resources Managers, Corporate Experts, and Accountants will be able to quickly learn Projetex 2005 and upgrade their processes.|
|Download: NT4 W2K W2K3 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Pro Active Record: Databases with Ruby and Rails
Despite it's less than catchy name, ActiveRecord is a key part of the "magic" that makes Ruby on Rails such a hit. Without ActiveRecord, there would be no Rails. ActiveRecord is the connection between a Rails application and its data. Ruby and Ruby on Rails developers who want to exploit all the features of Ruby, of Rails, of their chosen database must learn ActiveRecord.
Pro ActiveRecord for Ruby picks up with ActiveRecord where most books on Ruby and the Rails framework leave off. Readers begin by learning about all the built-in assumptions that make it so wondrously easy to create freshly-built Rails applications from scratch. Next, readers learn how to adapt ActiveRecord to work with databases - and this includes just about all preexisting databases - that were designed without those assumptions in mind. Readers go on to learn how to tie ActiveRecord in with database-specific features such as stored procedures and large objects, how to migrate legacy database designs to work better with ActiveRecord, and how to extend ActiveRecord to provide new and innovative database functionality to their applications. Readers who absorb the knowledge given in this book will have a significant competitive advantage over those with only a superficial knowledge of the topic. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages