|Applications in Delphi and BCB||
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Networks > Group Works
|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE6
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
||27 Jun 2004
|By Team Soft SRL. OmniFolders is a workgroup collaboration tool with explorer-like access to documents and media files spread over PC's in the local network and internet. OmniFolders allows working with your files as if they were all local, merging them under a consolidated folder tree, providing access to the most up-to-date document available not matter where the file is. Also allows to organize workflows with documents and folders, emulating a paper-based workflow.
OmniFolders is not only perfect for workgroups. Sharing media files with friends and relatives now is easy. Do one-step photo album sharing. No image preprocessing. No time-consuming uploads. No server limits. Thumbnail and Filmstrip browsing modes with automatic resolution adjustment allows an optimized the speed access.
Also, with its exclusive MP3 real-time streamming, allows playing remote MP3 songs without wasting lots of disk space and time.
- Browse a common tree for distributed files and documents.
- Direct access to most up-to-date version of the document, without taking care of its real source.
- Access all current versions of the document, no matter where the file is.
- Peer-to-peer scheme for accessing files.
- Multiple server scheme for directory services.
- Transparent directories replication.
- Downloading is triggered as the files is required.
- Quick identification of the files' computer source by different colors.
- User defined attributes for folders and files, with filtering.
- Built-in MP3 real-time streaming server, compatible with most popular media players.
- Thumbnails preview mode for quick images browsing.
- FilmStrip preview mode for screen-resolution image preview.
|Download: W2K XP
||24 Feb 2003
|By Thorsten Sanders. The PowerHider hide developers which smoothly integrates:
A unique or matching engine generates the minimal non-destructive hide for any er changes you do in the source scripts, providing for easy synchronization. The current version supports MS hide Server only.
- an hide -oriented text editor,
- macro preprocessor,
- po compilation into internal er model,
- er synchronization,
- er decompiler,
- hide debugger,
- MS Visual SourceSafe support PowerHider aims to provide you with the most efficient environment for verstecken or development and management by keeping the structure of your verstecken in a set of well-structured, readable, reusable and RDBMS-independent hide scripts.
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
Projetex Project Management Server v.2005||SW
||21 Jan 2005
|By AIT Project Management. Projetex 2005 is Project Management Software for Expert Teams. It tremendously simplifies task of corporate and freelance workflow management, data and files sharing within company and provides multiple benefits for each team member. System Administrator, General Management, Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Human Resources Managers, Corporate Experts, and Accountants will be able to quickly learn Projetex 2005 and upgrade their processes.|
|Download: NT4 W2K W2K3 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Delphi XE6 Cookbook
Delphi XE6 Cookbook is intended for those who are wellversed with the basics of RAD Studio, or for seasoned users who are migrating from the earlier versions of RAD. Even for nonseasoned RAD Studio programmers, there are an abundance of references available to get you up to speed before beginning to read this book. Along with the background knowledge in app development, it is also assumed that you are proficient in C++. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages