|Database Tools > PostgreSQL > Compare and Synchronize
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
DBSync for MS Access & PostgreSQL v.2.3.0||SW
||06 Jun 2008
|By DMSoft Technologies. DBSync for MS Access & Po synchronizes and converts data from MS Access to PostgreSQL server databases and from PostgreSQL to Access with synchronization. It helps to keep your databases up-to-date when moving to PostgreSQL. Features are data export/import, database synchronization, high-speed synchronization via command line and GUI, built-in scheduler. This data synchronization tool allows you to convert foreign keys, indexes and Primary keys.|
|Download: NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 XP
EMS DB Comparer for PostgreSQL v.220.127.116.11||SW
||02 Nov 2012
|By EMS Software Development. EMS DB Comparer for PostgreSQL is an excellent tool for PostgreSQL database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize structure of PostgreSQL databases and eliminate all or selected differences. The program has the ability to automate PostgreSQL database schemas comparison and synchronization task using the helpful Console Application. Having EMS DB Comparer for PostgreSQL you can work with several projects at once, define PostgreSQL comparison parameters, print difference reports, and alter modification scripts. Its user-friendly interface greatly simplifies discovering and eliminating differences in PostgreSQL database structure saving your time and therefore money..
- Comparing and synchronizing databases or schemas on different servers as well as on a single server
- Comparing all database objects or selected ones only. Comparing by all or selected properties of objects only
- Visual representation of the differences between databases with details and modification scripts for different objects
- Ability to synchronize databases manually step by step or automatically
- Ability to generate reports with database differences. Ability to add custom reports
- Ability to automate database comparison and synchronization using the Console Application
- Working with several compare projects at once
- Saving and loading projects with all their parameters
- A wide variety of options for comparison and synchronization
- Built-in SQL Script editor with syntax highlight
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Latest PostgreSQL version support.
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 XP
EMS Data Comparer for PostgreSQL v.18.104.22.168||SW
||13 Mar 2012
|By EMS Software Development. EMS Data Comparer for PostgreSQL is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for PostgreSQL includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Data comparison for several tables at once;
- Automatic and manual selection of data to compare;
- Wide range of synchronization parameters;
- Partial data synchronization;
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use;
- Possibility of saving all defined parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file.
|Download: NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages