|Database Tools > Paradox > Export, Import, Conversion
|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
||28 Nov 2005
|By Hermann Schmidt. The Export utility for Paradox and dBase tables. This program makes it easy to export any data records from your tables into an ascii file. There are 2 general modes available:
In Column-based export you can select the field seperator (space, TAB, comma, semicolon) and the option to export the fieldnames at first line in your export file. In a registered version you can save and load any export settings.
- Line-based export
- Column-based export.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W2K3 W95 W98 XP
Paradox Converter v.1.20||SW
||13 Mar 2008
|By HiBase Group. Paradox Converter enables users to convert Paradox files (DB files) to other formats, such as DBF, XLS (MS Excel), CSV, HTML, or SQL. To do so, the program offers a simple GUI interface, where you set the source and output folders and then specify the output settings. There is no need for users to mess around writing conversion scripts as in Paradox Converter the conversion task can be completed so easily in just a couple of clicks.
In addition to simple conversions, Paradox Converter allows you manipulate data by selecting only specific columns and applying filters. Unlike simplified filtering rules that
are normally available in other tools, Paradox Converter dynamically builds a sample database record form. The ability to put advanced masks and rules into any field of the sample record is one of the most valuable Paradox Converter features.
Converting Paradox files to other formats is very accurate. Itís also possible to sort by export. The converter supports batch conversion that lets users convert an unlimited number of DB files to another format at once with no need for the user to attend to the process. Another nice touch in the converter is command line support.
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages