|DB-Aware Components > Direct DB Access > Oracle
|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
ATOM Access To Oracle Magic v.1.0||FWS
||22 Oct 1999
|By Albert A. Mavrin. This components like the Delphi standard components TDatabase and TQuery. It implements a encapsulation of access to Oracle databases.
- Not needed distribution of BDE with projects.
- More fast access to data.
- For working with Oracle enough Delphi professional version (you can save ~$2000).
|Download: CB4 CB5 D4 D5
DOCI Components for Direct Oracle Access v.1.18||FWS
||06 Dec 2002
|By Andrey Romanchenko. Components for direct access to Oracle databases:
- Can work with Oracle 7.3/8/8i using client part from Oracle 8/8i.
- There is a powerful TDataSet descendant - TOraSQL. It implements all capabilities of TDataSet and adds new.
- There is a complete implementation of ORACLE BLOB and CLOB column datatypes.
- There is a capability for stored procedures execution.
- There is a capability for PL/SQL code execution without stored procedures creating.
- Number of records to be fetched from Oracle server per one network roundtrip can be customized (performance gain upon large tables).
- There are fast and powerful memory tables (TMemoryDataSet, TAMemoryDataSet).
- There are many nice components for working with dynamic arrays to store and handle all types of data (search implemented using assembler, therefore is extremely fast).
|Download: D4 D5 D6 D7
Direct Oracle Access v.188.8.131.52||SW
||2584 - 3849 k
||15 Sep 2010
|By Allround Automations. With these three components you access an Oracle database directly, skipping the Borland Database Engine only using (32 bits) SQL*Net. This gives you the following advantages:
- No distributing, installing and configuring the BDE
- No BDE overhead or trade offs: your queries will run up to five times faster
- The program executable size will be more than 100K smaller
- The use of variants makes programming easy (null values, runtime type information)
- You can use PL/SQL blocks for server logic in your application
- Easy to use, the components are intelligent.
Trial (work while IDE is running)
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $299
|Download: C2k10 C2k6 C2k7 C2k9 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 CBXE D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 DXE
NC OCI8 v.1.0.6||FWS
||15 May 2007
|By Dmitry Arefiev. This is a component library for direct access to Oracle8/9/10g servers. Now set includes 10 core components:
Also 5 companion components:
- TOCIDatabase: Analog of TDatabase. It must be used for opening connection to Oracle server. Also the component have a lot of properties, that tune library behavior.
- TOCITransactionManager: It is a transaction manager. It must be used for take advantages of NCOCI8 multiple parallel transaction support and for fine grain tune of transactions.
- TOCIQuery: Analog of TQuery. It must be used for executing queries to server and for editing data.
- TOCIStoredProc: Analog of TStoredProc. It may be used for simplified usage of PL/SQL objects. TOCIQuery can also call PL/SQL. But TOCIStoredProc generate anonymous PL/SQL block and setup parameters automatically.
- TNCSQLMonitorClient: Client of Borland's SQLMonitor. It may be used to enable NCOCI8 to trace their work into Borlands SQL Monitor.
- TOCIUpdateSQL: Analog of TUpdateSQL. It may be used for fine grain tune of editing capabilities of TOCIQuery.
- TOCISequence: Interface to Oracle's sequences.
- TOCINestedDataSet: Analog of TNestedTable.
- TOCIImpHndlDatabase: Connection sharing with other TOCIDatabase (DLL).
- TOCIBDEDatabase: Connection sharing with BDE.
Also where are expert for component naming. You can find it in Delphi's Edit menu. Help file available. Now library is beta testing, but it is already quite efficient.
- TNCTimer: Multithreaded timer.
- TNCDBTreeView: NCOCI8 based SQL drived DB treeview.
- TNCCompNamer: Rule based components namer.
- TNCDblListBox: Doubled list box.
- TNCMemoDialog: Dialog for memo editing.
|Download: CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
ODAC - Oracle Data Access Components v.9.1||SW
||4094 - 25105 k
||15 Oct 2013
|By Devart. |
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to Oracle database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
ODAC offers wide coverage of the Oracle feature set, supports both Client and Direct connection modes and emphasizes optimized data access strategies. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. ODAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to Oracle databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install of other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with OraDeveloper Tools and dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
- Oracle alerts and pipes support
- Oracle direct path interface support
Source: On request
|Download: C2k6 C2k7 C2k9 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE4 DXE5 FM
Orange Component Set v.1.0 b||FWS
||09 Aug 2000
|By Above Software. Orange - components for access data on Oracle Server using client version 8.0 or above. Five native Delphi components for accessing and manipulating data on Oracle server:
Contains SQL script to create tables, procedures and packages for running samples.
- ToSession - To establish Oracle session and transaction control.
- ToQuery - Used as DataSet by DB-Aware components, execute DDL and DML statements, PL/SQL blocks. Supports all Delphi-compatible Oracle data types, including LOB objects, array parameters and REF cursors.
- ToProcedure - to easy and fast access to stored procedure on server without writing SQL statement.
- ToSQLMon - Borland SQL Monitor client.
- ToSessionControl - Tuning Oracle session: to change current schema, transaction isolation level, enable/disable SQL tracing, set NLS parameters.
|Download: D3 D4 D5
||11 Dec 2000
|By Green House multimedia. Improved version that will interact with all servers. Instead of having 4 components to operate a database (TQuery, 2xTStoredProc and TUpdateSQL) use only one TQueryProc to do all job. Component is fast and reliable.|
|Download: D4 D5
TOraSession, TOraDataSet v.0.02||FWS
||02 Jun 1999
|By Albert A. Mavrin. Two components for access to Oracle (v7.3+) via Oracle Call Interface without BDE. It allows to use any standard data aware controls. Support Parameters, Lookup and Calculate Fields. TOraDataSet can only read data.|
|Download: CB4 D4
Vlad Karpov Native Link to Oracle ||FWS
||75 - 273 k
||28 May 2002
|By Vlad Karpov. Direct Oracle Access via OCI. Components To8Session, To8Statment, To8DataSet, To8ReadOnlyDataSet, To8DataSet2Oracle.|
|Download: D4 D5 D6
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Easy data compression solution!
Easy Compression Library is a very easy-to-use replacement of TFileStream, TMemoryStream and other TStream descendants to their analogues with compression/decompression and encryption. Compression is transparent, all the methods, properties and behavior of TFileStream and TMemoryStream are supported, so it is very simple to replace them in the application code. Save up to $500 by ordering at Torry's Showcase! more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages