|Developer Tools > Installation Tools > Web Upgrades
||16 Sep 2013
|By Sunisoft. Software development has grown increasingly complex. Maybe you want to apply your mind to develop the key features of your software but your users want more. Friendly installation and expediently update from web anytime, etc. If you don't want to spend more time and money, or engage more programmers to implement these tools, IncUpdate can help you.
IncUpdate is the tool that helps you to add the professional web based updating system to your software product in 10 minutes and you needn't write a single line of code. As it is a developer tool, not component, you can use it no matter what programming language you are using.
Key features for building tool
Key features for update tool
- Project based management, you can create one project file for one of your software product. Set the basic information of the product once.
- Binary interface, building and release, no any source code modification is necessary.
- Language-independent, any software based on Windows can use it.
- Powerful options for updater.
- Supports command line.
- Automatic FTP uploading.
- Supports all web servers.
- Intuitive user interface and easy to use.
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/7.
* - with WinSock 2.0/OLEAUT2.4 installed.
- Professional user interface without adding a single line of code.
- Supports skinned interface, all skins for SUISkin are available.
- Supports multilingal interface.
- Incremental update. IncUpdate only downloads and updates the non-lastest version files.
- Generate the update patch automatically and "on the fly".
- Supports multi-servers for update.
- Supports local license check interface.
- Supports proxy.
- Supports update log.
- Supports self-update.
- Supports silent update.
- Supports to perform custom actions before and/or after updates.
- Supports to use custom wizard images.
- Based on HTTP protocal.
- Supports Windows 95*/98/NT4/ME/2000/XP/2003.
|Download: C2k10 C2k6 C2k7 C2k9 CB1 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 CBXE D1 D2 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 DXE
||16 Sep 2013
|By Pantaray Software Systems. QSetup from Pantaray Research makes project packaging a fast and easy experience. Use our "intuitive" menus to easily handle your most challenging installation tasks. Set up sophisticated, condition-based actions and instantly test from within the Composer.
- Execution Engine: The Execute Engine will let you perform a wide range of operations in a simple and intuitive way. Other installers like "InstallShield" or "Wise Install" implement such operations using very complex and time consuming scripting language. The operations of the "Execution Engine" can be UnConditional Conditional and in a While loop.
- Auto-update: QSetup is unique in its ability to create setups that will AUTO-UPDATE from the Internet - when a new version of the program is available. You can also just AUTO-INFORM your users of the availability of a new version, and prompt them to update using regular browsing techniques. Adding Auto-Update or Auto-Inform to your setup is very easy. The whole procedure can be completed just by using QSetup intuitive menus. No need to add any line of code to your program.
- Tokenized Serial Numbers: The idea behind Tokenized Serial Numbers is to provide every one of your customers with a UNIQUE serial number which is based on a secret Token provided by you, and a "User Name" and/or "Company Name" provided by the customer. Use the "Tokenized Serial Numbers" feature to greatly reduce software piracy and increase revenues.
- Language support: QSetup includes the most comprehensive infrastructure for Multilingual installation support. You can easily create true Multilingual setup with several license & readme files in all the languages you choose. The actual setup language will be selected either automatically (by reading the LOCALE from the OS) or manually by the end user. All text can be fully localized. Currently more then 30 languages are supported, and you can easily add your own language if your favorite one is missing.
|Download: C2k10 C2k6 C2k7 C2k9 CB1 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 CBXE D2 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 DXE
WebUpdate Builder v.220.127.116.11||SW
||16 Sep 2013
|By maussoft. WebUpdate Builder is a powerful development tool that lets you create your own personalized WebUpdate projects.
WebUpdate allows your customer and interests to download the newest software updates, complete setups, documentations, news and much more from your web server. You do not send the information or components for example with email; with WebUpdate, your clients can download your files.
WebUpdate automatically checks for new update files on the Internet or Intranet. Can check for updated files over http and ftp protocols or simply file based for Intranet applications.
WebUpdate Builder allows you to create your personalized WebUpdate layout. You can integrate WebUpdate in your own applications to actual them.
Publish your files with WebUpdate Builder on your web server. With WebUpdate Builder you can define the check for new update in global mode or separate for each file with date, file version or file size.
With the integrate FTP Manager you can upload your files on your web server. In addition, you can download files from each web server to your computer.
|Download: C2k10 C2k6 C2k7 C2k9 CB6 CBXE D1 D2 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 DXE
goUpdater Professional v.18.104.22.168||SW
||08 Sep 2014
|By Ionworx Technology. Keeping customers on the most current version optimizes the performance of your product and significantly reduces your end-user support costs.
goUpdater is new and innovative software updating and delivery solutions, ensuring that end-users always have the latest version of your software. When integrated into your application, goUpdater performs almost any updating task, including synchronizing files, running an installer, patching your software, and even performing a custom action, to keep your customers up to date and your technical support calls to a minimum.
goUpdater is complete software updating solution using 2 separate components: native Borland VCL for implentation in your application to detect a new version and Update Manager to create update installation for deployement (via Internet or CD-Rom) at end's users.
goUpdater was designed to reduce the time it takes to add automated update capabilities to your software. Now made your update package and deploy in few minutes with goUpdater.
- Intuitive user interface and easy to use
- Native Borland VCL to detect new version from your software
- Supports drag and drop from Windows Explorer
- Security AES Encryption to protect the update package integrity
- Auto system restart before or after the update process
- Advanced compression to reduce files to upload and download time
- Advanced security system to protect update installation
- Advanced backup system to rollback to a previous version
- Windows platform detection
- Show release history note
- smartFind system to assist you to found file quickly
- FTP Client to automate the update transfer into server
- Generate log file tracking the update installation process
- Automatic Update to force update installation (without intervention)
- Supports Proxy
- Customization install interface (compatible with glyFX graphics packs)
- Add Splash Screen at startup install
- Supports Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
- Web servers access protection with a specific password
- Professional skins interface for your installation
- Multi-password protection for installation security
- Multi-closing application(s) or other programs
- Multi-servers to download update from any web servers
- Multi-actions before and after the update process
- Multi-languages install interface (Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian).
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $199.95
|Download: C2k6 CB5 CB6 D2005 D2006 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing Buy now!
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages