|Kylix > Components > Security
|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
DCPcrypt v.2.0 Beta 3||FWS
||05 Sep 2006
|By Dave Barton. DCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption and hash algorithms). The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes.
Algorithms implemented include: Blowfish, Twofish, Cast-128, Cast-256, DES, 3DES, Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2, IDEA, Mars, Misty1, RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6, Rijndael (the new AES), Serpent, TEA, Haval, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160,SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger.
|Download: KLX1 KLX2 KLX3
||23 Nov 2009
|By EldoS Corporation. SecureBlackbox is the comprehensive component collection for Internet security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
- PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and Windows Certificate Storages. PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates, stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens, via CryptoAPI.
- PGPBlackbox - clean-room implementation of all PGP algorithms and standards with support for operations with PGP keys and keyrings
- PDFBlackbox - clean-room implementation of PDF compression, encryption and signing specifications. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing is supported.
- SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1. Unlike other components SSLBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols, used in the package, and doesn't depend on third-party libraries.
- MIMEBlackbox - high-quality MIME components with own character conversion tables and own MIME parser/assembler. MIMEBlackbox offers support for S/MIME and PGP/MIME too. DomainKeys technology is supported.
- SSHBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and don't depend on third-party libraries.
- SFTPBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, SSH-based protocol).
- Many more...
Source: On purchase/registration
|News from our Sponsors|
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere
With your free Skrill account you can connect all your payment options and use them without revealing any financial details.
- International money transfers to over 200 countries: Upload funds through your local bank, or via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
- Play online safely, securely and easily with Skrill: Spend with numerous partners including William Hill, Skype, Instaforex and many more.
- Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere: Skrill Prepaid MasterCard gives you the freedom, protection and control to spend your money.
- Pay and get paid securely: Skrill is the easy way to make safe and fast online payments internationally, with the highest security standards.
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages