|Kylix > Components > Security
|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
DCPcrypt v.2.0 Beta 3||FWS
||05 Sep 2006
|By Dave Barton. DCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption and hash algorithms). The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes.
Algorithms implemented include: Blowfish, Twofish, Cast-128, Cast-256, DES, 3DES, Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2, IDEA, Mars, Misty1, RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6, Rijndael (the new AES), Serpent, TEA, Haval, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160,SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger.
|Download: KLX1 KLX2 KLX3
||23 Nov 2009
|By EldoS Corporation. SecureBlackbox is the comprehensive component collection for Internet security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
- PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and Windows Certificate Storages. PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates, stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens, via CryptoAPI.
- PGPBlackbox - clean-room implementation of all PGP algorithms and standards with support for operations with PGP keys and keyrings
- PDFBlackbox - clean-room implementation of PDF compression, encryption and signing specifications. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing is supported.
- SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1. Unlike other components SSLBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols, used in the package, and doesn't depend on third-party libraries.
- MIMEBlackbox - high-quality MIME components with own character conversion tables and own MIME parser/assembler. MIMEBlackbox offers support for S/MIME and PGP/MIME too. DomainKeys technology is supported.
- SSHBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and don't depend on third-party libraries.
- SFTPBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, SSH-based protocol).
- Many more...
Source: On purchase/registration
|News from our Sponsors|
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... more...
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages