|.NET DB-Aware > DB Access > Export and Import
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Advanced Data Export .NET v.22.214.171.124||SW
||26 Jul 2011
|By EMS Software Development. Advanced Data Export .NET is a component suite for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2005 that will allow you to save your data in the most popular data formats (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard) for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication. Having Advanced Data Export .NET embedded in your .NET application you will be able to provide unique opportunities for data export to your clients, without the need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion.
- Data export into 15 most popular formats: (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard);
- Saving data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication;
- Powerful export options for each data format;
- 100% native C# code;
- No additional libraries or software required to operate;
- Detailed help system and demo application;
- Powerful components and properties editors;
- Setting the user formats for each field separately;
- Multi-language support.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $485
|Download: S2003 S2005 S2008
KA Export for VCL.NET v.2.0||SW
||09 Sep 2013
|By Kiril Antonov. A Export for Delphi can export any Dataset, dbGrid or StringGrid to the following list of file formats:
KA Export uses ADO to perform exporting so you don't need any office package to be installed on the host computer. Most OS comes with ADO installed, so you don't need to install it.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Borland Paradox
- CSV (Comma sepatared values text) with any type of delimiter you want.
KA Export contains 3 components:
|Download: D2005 D8
||04 Aug 2014
|By e-iceblue. Spire.DataExport is the 100% pure .NET component suit for data export into MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF, MS Access, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV, MS Clipboard format.
- Support most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, MS clipboard, XML, PDF, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV.
- Quickly and easily export data from SQL command or listview or datatable .net component. Save your much time and money by using Spire.DataExport.
- Totally independent and not affiliated with. Not needing to have Microsoft Excel or Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Access installed on machine, The Spire.DataExport can create Excel spreadsheet, PDF document, Access database.
- Rich option for export data format.
- Multi-language support.
- ASP.NET and Windows Form support.
- Pure .NET component written in 100% managed C#.
Trial (work while IDE is running)
|Download: C# C#B1 PXE PXE2 PXE3 S2005 S2008 S2010 S2012 S2013
|News from our Sponsors|
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair is the perfect tool that facilitates complete recovery of SQL - MDF and NDF database files. With very professional looking user interface, the software lists all the options in the ribbon fashion. The efficient scan engine of the software handles all the corruptions in the database objects, including tables, queries, views, indexes, and stored procedures and saves the repaired data as a new database file. more...
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages