|.NET DB-Aware > DB Access > Export and Import
|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE6
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Advanced Data Export .NET v.126.96.36.199||SW
||26 Jul 2011
|By EMS Software Development. Advanced Data Export .NET is a component suite for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2005 that will allow you to save your data in the most popular data formats (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard) for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication. Having Advanced Data Export .NET embedded in your .NET application you will be able to provide unique opportunities for data export to your clients, without the need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion.
- Data export into 15 most popular formats: (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard);
- Saving data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication;
- Powerful export options for each data format;
- 100% native C# code;
- No additional libraries or software required to operate;
- Detailed help system and demo application;
- Powerful components and properties editors;
- Setting the user formats for each field separately;
- Multi-language support.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $485
|Download: S2003 S2005 S2008
KA Export for VCL.NET v.2.0||SW
||09 Sep 2013
|By Kiril Antonov. A Export for Delphi can export any Dataset, dbGrid or StringGrid to the following list of file formats:
KA Export uses ADO to perform exporting so you don't need any office package to be installed on the host computer. Most OS comes with ADO installed, so you don't need to install it.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Borland Paradox
- CSV (Comma sepatared values text) with any type of delimiter you want.
KA Export contains 3 components:
|Download: D2005 D8
||04 Aug 2014
|By e-iceblue. Spire.DataExport is the 100% pure .NET component suit for data export into MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF, MS Access, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV, MS Clipboard format.
- Support most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, MS clipboard, XML, PDF, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV.
- Quickly and easily export data from SQL command or listview or datatable .net component. Save your much time and money by using Spire.DataExport.
- Totally independent and not affiliated with. Not needing to have Microsoft Excel or Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Access installed on machine, The Spire.DataExport can create Excel spreadsheet, PDF document, Access database.
- Rich option for export data format.
- Multi-language support.
- ASP.NET and Windows Form support.
- Pure .NET component written in 100% managed C#.
Trial (work while IDE is running)
|Download: C# C#B1 PXE PXE2 PXE3 S2005 S2008 S2010 S2012 S2013
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages