|.NET > Internet > HTML, XML and so on
|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
SEO Dynamic Keywords Module for ASP.NET v.2.0||C
||25 Jan 2007
|By XP Idea. This module will automatically generate most correlated keywords and append them to existing keywords you have specified in META “keywords” tag of the WEB page. Therefore, you do not have to worry about updating your keywords every time you modify the page.|
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v.1.2||FW
||02 Jul 2015
|By Tom Williams. SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter - Community Edition is the free version of the powerful Html To Pdf Converter for .NET that can be found in the full featured pdf library Select.Pdf for .NET. |
SelectPdf works in every Windows system and Windows Azure.
Html to Pdf Converter For .NET - Community Edition Features
- Generate pdf documents up to 5 pages
- Convert any web page to pdf
- Convert any raw html string to pdf
- Set pdf page settings (page size, page orientation, page margins)
- Resize content during conversion to fit the pdf page
- Set pdf document properties
- Set pdf viewer preferences
- Set pdf security (passwords, permissions)
- Set conversion delay and web page navigation timeout
- Custom headers and footers
- Support for html in headers and footers
- Automatic and manual page breaks
- Repeat html table headers on each page
- Support for @media types screen and print
- Support for internal and external links
- Generate bookmarks automatically based on html elements
- Support for HTTP headers
- Support for HTTP cookies
- Support for web pages that require authentication
- Support for proxy servers
- Modify color space
- Multithreading support
- HTML5/CSS3 support
- Web fonts support.
||26 Oct 2005
|By SoftAIN. ViewStatePage is a class inherited from System.Web.UI.Page that implements saving the values of the ViewState hidden field in database or file on a disk. The use of this class allows for considerably reducing traffic between a browser and server provided that you use ASP.NET technologies. At the same time, a number of control elements located on a ViewStatePage class page-heir does not change the finite size of the ViewState field. This allows for using any compound classes such as DataGrid that keep their current state in this field.|
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $79
|News from our Sponsors|
Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere
With your free Skrill account you can connect all your payment options and use them without revealing any financial details.
- International money transfers to over 200 countries: Upload funds through your local bank, or via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
- Play online safely, securely and easily with Skrill: Spend with numerous partners including William Hill, Skype, Instaforex and many more.
- Do more with your Skrill funds anytime, anywhere: Skrill Prepaid MasterCard gives you the freedom, protection and control to spend your money.
- Pay and get paid securely: Skrill is the easy way to make safe and fast online payments internationally, with the highest security standards.
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages